- Thirty-seven years of experience handling a broad range of transactional and litigation matters.
- Every client’s legal concern is handled by Mr. Shaheen directly and not delegated to a junior associate.
- Statewide practice at both the trial and appellate levels in the state and federal courts, including the federal bankruptcy courts.
- Reputation for taking difficult or unusual cases and cases that may require in-depth legal research and analytical analysis, which other attorneys are not willing to take.
- Careful attention to detail, in depth legal research and analysis, and creative legal thinking in order to achieve the best result for the client.
- Ongoing dialogue with clients regarding the status of their legal concerns and prompt responses to their inquiries.
- Highly experienced legal assistant with thirty-two years of experience.